Friday, December 13, 2013

Let me start by saying that Sister Zollinger is FINE and SAFE

Sister Nehring of Kerman, California, texted the following to Kelsie's mom last Saturday:

Let me start by saying that Sis. Zollinger is FINE and SAFE, however, she and three other sisters were in a car accident this morning.  They were hit by a drunk driver who fled the scene.  All the air bags went off and they all say that it was Heavenly Father's protection that kept them from being more seriously injured. They will most likely be sore tomorrow, but they were checked by EMT's at the scene and released.  If they feel dizzy or faint tomorrow they have been instructed to seek more medical attention.  She will be in contact with you on Monday, but I offered to let you know so you can keep them more specifically in your prayers (as I am sure you pray for them all the time anyway!)  The ward here is poised to take care of any and all needs they have as they recover.  Feel free to call me if you have any other questions.  I will forward a picture of the car in a seperate text.


No comments:

Post a Comment