Monday, March 23, 2015

President, I'm going home!!!





President, I'm going home!!!

It's just been a wild ride. I can't accurately describe to you what has happened the past 18 months. I'm just really happy. I love my area in Ceres. I love Kerman. I only served in two areas. I just love being a missionary and I love Jesus Christ. Not much more to say than that. Sister Maw is ready. I have no regrets. I know that I have done what my Father sent me to do.

I love you so much President!

Love, Sister Zollinger
 
So this weekend has been CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like it will be better if I tell you everything in person since that's actually an option now a days.... but Friday night was awesome... my elders got together with the ward leaders and they threw me a surprise party!!!!! It was adorable. I have been showered in cake, flowers, and presents all weekend. Just so sweet. As I said goodbye to everyone and looked at my building... I just totally feel like I'm coming back to church like always next Sunday! And go to ward counsel... and worry about getting everyone to church. I'll just be twitching the whole time looking at the back door trying to see who is getting here.....
 
Yep. Also Elder Ballard's conference was AWESOME. Our song was AMAZING. We sounded like the MOTAB. And I'm excited to tell you everything he said.
 
I'm sorry, my mind is everywhere. BUT. I will see you all in 2 1/2 days.
 
I love you! For the last time, this is Hermana Zollinger reporting from the California Fresno Mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment